LION project, coordinated by the Department of Public Health Policies, University of West Attica(former ESDY) in partnership with Gent University, Praksis NGO, European Public Law Organisation (EPLO -European Public Law Organization -European Public Law Organization), CMT ProoptikiProoptiki and Syn-eirmos NGO, is presenting useful & practical resources Guides on Social Care, Formal Education, Healthcare & Intercultural Coexistence.The resources guides are available in 5 languages. A guide to Employment in Thessaloniki is also on the way!
- LION project on the digital platform of Athens Coordination Center for Migrant and Refugee issues (ACCMR)
- Resource Guides on Social Care, Formal Education, Healthcare & Intercultural Coexistence
- Recreational activities “Create your own world” & “Make your own character”
- LION’s participation at the International Conference of the International Urban Symposium
- Press Release on LION’s Info Day on Employment, Intercultural Coexistence and Formal Education