LION project, coordinated by the Department of Public Health Policies, University of West Attica(former ESDY) in partnership with Gent University, Praksis NGO, European Public Law Organisation (EPLO -European Public Law Organization -European Public Law Organization), CMT Prooptiki Prooptiki and Syn-eirmos NGO, organized its 2nd Interim Meeting which took place in Thessaloniki on Friday 19 April at Praksis HQ from 3.00pm until 5.00 pm (EET). The meeting focused on an overview of LION activities(ongoing and future) as well as on progress and follow up of WP2 & WP3 activities. In addition partners discussed about parternship’s quality and management. All partners attended the meeting physically or through Skype.
- LION project on the digital platform of Athens Coordination Center for Migrant and Refugee issues (ACCMR)
- Resource Guides on Social Care, Formal Education, Healthcare & Intercultural Coexistence
- Recreational activities “Create your own world” & “Make your own character”
- LION’s participation at the International Conference of the International Urban Symposium
- Press Release on LION’s Info Day on Employment, Intercultural Coexistence and Formal Education