In the frame of the 14th Panhellenic Congress on Management, Economics & Health Policy (11-13 December 2018), the research team of the Sociology Department at the NSPH presented the first empirical results of LION Project in the field of healthcare and social care. The paper entitled “Challenges for the smooth integration of migrants and refugees in the NHS: The European Project LION” received the award for “Best Oral Presentation”.
- Resource Guides on Social Care, Formal Education, Healthcare & Intercultural Coexistence
- Recreational activities “Create your own world” & “Make your own character”
- LION’s participation at the International Conference of the International Urban Symposium
- Press Release on LION’s Info Day on Employment, Intercultural Coexistence and Formal Education
- Intercultural Sports Festival