In the frame of the 14th Panhellenic Congress on Management, Economics & Health Policy (11-13 December 2018), the research team of the Sociology Department at the NSPH presented the first empirical results of LION Project in the field of healthcare and social care. The paper entitled “Challenges for the smooth integration of migrants and refugees in the NHS: The European Project LION” received the award for “Best Oral Presentation”.
- Consultation meeting on intercultural coexistence
- Info days on healthcare and social care
- Consultation meetings on formal education
- Call for expression of interest in workshops on “The Challenges of Interculturality in Education: An Experiential Approach”
- “Get to know my city” Activities in Thessaloniki